Saturday, December 4, 2010

London Weight Management ?


this is totally a sudden post .
due to , more than 3 0r 4 people
told me that i gained weight and getting biggerr .
nahh , really ? i feel the same tho .
but trying so hard not to believe in my evil mindset ,
but then people are talking , and its killing me now .

Ya Allah ,
how could this be ? seriously . seriously .
im gonna get myself fit from now on , right at this moment ,
please jangan nak manjakan aku dengan makanan ini semua .
( muka serious cepat )
FOOD , FAT , SUGAR , CHOLESTROL , get a life lah .
get away from me , or else . im gonna be a big fat fyna . what theeee ?! :)

swear , im wanna be thin , tiny ( buhung semata , aku tinggi mana boleh tiny ) ,
fit , slimmy fyna . hah .
this entry is overwhelmed with determination and hope ,
and this is quite emotional and deep . please dont judge . peace .

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment